Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Präst TEH most awesome class in the world.

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Ikkiz
Guild Member

Antal inlägg : 21

Präst TEH most awesome class in the world. Empty
InläggRubrik: Präst TEH most awesome class in the world.   Präst TEH most awesome class in the world. I_icon_minitimeons aug 26, 2009 4:48 pm

För det första så vill jag säga att allt jag skriver säger är ur min egen mening eller linkat från andra sidor och ni som läser detta kan välja att följa eller att hitta din era egna sätt och vägar i prästen eftersom vi har massor av olika sätt och spel stilar.

Eftersom jag är holy så är det speccen jag har spelat och kan mest om har läst upp på och testat ett par andra inriktningar dock som jag tycker är intresanta.

För specc så går jag en ganska basic holy specc utan spirit of redemption eftersom jag tycker att det finns mycket bättre abilitys att använda mina points på. Det har varit en diskution om det är värt att specca divine fury för att man inte använder greater heal mycket men anser att det är 5 points jag vill spendera på det eftersom jag använder GH ofta till att fylla upp MTn när jag inte behöver heala nån i gruppen. Talent link: Clicky

Vilka stats och varför.

Jag är inriktad på haste/int eftersom jag inte gillar att vara MT tank eftersom det är en whaste av healing power med tanke på hur bra holy prästar är på group heals. Haste reducerar Global cooldown och höjer din cast speed vilket är oerhört bra på encounters du bör spamma PoH på. Och int är den nya spirit så du får högre regen med int än vad du har med spirit och MP5. Men alla bör hitta sin egen inriktining och känna sig för det finns inte några restriktioner allt kan förbättras hela tiden.

Eftersom min ulda+ experience inte är ultimat så kan jag dock inte ut tala mig allt för mycket men här kommer ett par länkar till folk som kan. link: Clicky
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shadow priest har jag inte spelat i raid så här kommer en link till det dock.Clicky
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Discpriest wall of text crit. Har inte ork att skriva om dom men har hittat en helt "OK" förklaring om dom i blizz präst forum dock ingen egen topic så postar texten ist.

Role in raids: As a discipline priest, unless the healers in your guild are completely unaware of their class u will ALWAYS be last on the healing metre, but that shouldn't concern you at all.A lot of people are left under the impression that the discipline priest should be a tank healer which is fundamentally wrong-of course,as any healers should you shoudl always help on the tank healing ,keeping shields as often as u can on all tanks,penance on cd if needed and an occasional flash heal,but our main role in a raid is raid healing or "raid absorbing"-as a discipline priest you should always be aware of the cooldown on bosses raid wide aoe abilities since ur main priority is more or less having at least 20 shields up before it happens-unlike other healers we have to act BEFORE the actual raid damage lands.Since there is a lot of raidwide damage in Ulduar a discipline priest is a MUST for any guild that wants to progress-it's worth having one in the raid just because the 3% raidwide dmg reduction(renewed hope).If u do the math if u play a discipline priest right u are at leas AS useful AS any other healer-most aoe dmg in ulduar exceeds 10k and fully buffed my shield absorbs around 7.5k-if u shield 20 ppl thats 150 k dmg absorbed,assuming u have optimized ur global cd thats 7.5k absorbed dmg per second-few healers can have 7.5 k healing per second.I got an absorb recount and i noticed i have around 2.5-3 times more absorbed dmg than healing done-and thats how it should be unless its a pure tank and spank fight, meaning u should only heal the maintanks.We are the only healers( i prefer the term "raid supporters" myself Smile ) than can actually prevent raid members from dying rather than healing them up and we should really take advantage of that-all uahve to do is learn WHEN to spam shield the entire raid and be aware of ur shields durations on raid members as well as your "weaken soul" debuff. Of course spells such as Prayer of Mending should pretty much be used on cooldown especially on encounters where the raid wide aoe dmg is gradual-such as the fire AOE on mirmiron. Don't forget than holy priest's prayer of mending will pretty much always cancel ur own so u should cast it on different taregts then the holy priests. An occasional renew doesnt hurt anyone (except ur mana pool) and i would recommend only using it on the tanks when they take heavy dmg. Of course you will also have to heal from time to time since often the dmg taken by the raid members exceeds the amount absorbed by ur shields-improved flasheal makes this spell the most useful when it comes to healing random damaged raid members.Personally I mostly use penance only on the tanks but it can save ur overaggroing rogue's ass from time to time Smile.Prayer of healing is pretty awesome now that u can cast it on different raid groups but dont forget it still costs a hell lot of mana-u should use it carefully and ONLY when needed and if possible with Power Infusion on urself to reduce the huge mana cost and casting time.Personally I barely use greater heal-i have like 5 GH casts in a 5 hour raid-not worth it mana and healingwise in my opinion.
Discipline priest have a lot more mana problems now than they used to-still it's not that bad-especially with 1-2 nice resto shammies on our group-dont forget 2 always coordinate ur hymn of hope with shammie's mana tides and ur own shadowfiend since those abilities restore a % of ur max mana and HoH gives an additional 20 % mana for 9 secs.

Gear: 1st of all -haste-we pretty much need 30 % haste to minimize our global cd-we have 25 % from borrowed time which DOES apply for instant cast spells and even better-is not consumed by them as it was before, 6 % from enlightment and 8 % from raid buffs-that adds up to a total of 39 % haste which is absolutely enough although a bit more doesnt hurt. When picking ur gear u should focus mostly on spellpower,of course since as we all know it affects all of our spells and our shield gains an additional 40 % from "borrowed time".The second best stat for us is critical strike rating-now that divine aegis stacks it's pretty awesome and makes us good healers even when we only have 2 heal the tank. Ur 3rd most important stat is Intellect-1st of all it gives u crit and 2nd of all a LOT of ur total mana gains like replenishmen,mana tide,shadowfiend,hymn of hope are based on ur total mana pool.I'd give the 4th place to mp/5 over spirit since a discipline priest,unlike a holy priest doesnt have much use of spirit.
5th in my list is haste rating-if u manage 2 get 11 % haste from ur gear(which u probably will even if u don't want to ) you will pretty much have reached the "soft haste cap" of 50 % but i don't suggest gemming fir anything else but spellpower and crit.
Althouh the T8 pieces have A LOT of haste on them u should REALLY get the 4 pieces bonus since an almost constant 250 spellpower bonus is just awesome- i suggest u get all the possbile t8 items with crit and then sacrifice a few % crit to haste so u can get the bonus.
Enchants-just take a look at tha stats ratings above-power>crit>intel>mp/5>haste>spirit-for example i myself have icewalker on my boots rather than 18 spirit and i am using the kirin tor head enchant instead of the Wyrmrest one.

Glyphs: The choice is really easy-Glyph of POS is a MUST,glyph of flash heal is nice and even after the chanhe glyph of penance is still pretty sweet-ofc more or less depending on ur playstyle u might go with glyph of renew or glyph of POH but i prefer the other 3.
Finns mycket intresant att ta upp glad på feed back och nån att bolla class info/spelstil med.
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Ikkiz
Guild Member

Antal inlägg : 21

Präst TEH most awesome class in the world. Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Präst TEH most awesome class in the world.   Präst TEH most awesome class in the world. I_icon_minitimeons aug 26, 2009 4:50 pm

En sak som är behövligt att ta upp dock är att vi har 4 holy/disc prästar och det är way to much även för 25 manna så frågan igentligen är. Är någon villig att gå shadow? Och ha healing som offspecc ist.
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Präst TEH most awesome class in the world.
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
 :: Klass Forum-
Hoppa till: